Monday, March 25, 2013

Wondering Words from the Unwonderful

Dear God,

I'm so sorry to disturb you.
But I need inspiration and I think you are inspiration.
The kind of inspiration that deserves to written about.
And I know you have the Bible which is all about you, and this, well this is petty and miniscule, but I have something to say.
And I don't think this is the kind of thing you actually want to hear about-
I'm not thanking you for my family or for my blessings.
I'm not asking you to help my brother or make my mom happy or fix my stomach.
I'm just here and I want to talk.
I was just wondering how you see things.
Because this dog is looking at me like he knows we are doing something wrong.
Are you watching the world through the dogs eyes?
I think that would be entertaining. Also, I think I would've made a better dog than I am as a person. 
Or do you have a big screen up there? Lots of headsets and microphones and control panels?
Do you point and laugh at our embarrassing moments? Do you get bored? Do you want a day off?
Do you take offense that I don't see myself as pretty? Because I've been told you created me based off of you. So I'm sorry about that, I bet you're good looking.
Are you disappointed? 

When I said I had something to say, I guess I was lying. My apologies.


2 comments:

  1. couldn't stop reading this even if i wanted to, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so freaking much.
    Top 5 blogs in all the classes...

    ReplyDelete